Skin rash on face is not quite easy to cope with. Living with allergy is annoying enough, not to mention the unpleasant hives that can appear everywhere on the body, including the face, chest, hands and neck. Numerous people are affected by some sort of allergy, because many factors can trigger an allergic response of the body. But when the skin rash appears on visible parts of skin, such as face, neck or hands, it can become quite embarrassing and it may cause considerable disruptions. But you can remove itchy skin rash on face by using OxyHives, this powerful homeopathic treatment that banishes all kinds of hives in a safe, natural and healthy way.
Best remedies for skin rash on face
Many different factors can cause an allergic reaction that manifests on skin. These little red bumps or wheals can be triggered by certain foods, pollen, exposure to heat, insect stings and even medications. But in some cases, hives appear without a known reason, making it quite difficult to prevent the occurrence of skin rash. This allergic reaction can cause, besides the unsightly hives, itchiness, swelling, burning sensation and even pain, but by taking OxyHives all these symptoms will be removed quickly.
The first thing you should do when skin rash appears on your face is to take OxyHives. This homeopathic treatment for hives delivers fast results in reducing swelling, itchiness and pain, while it also makes the hives go away. But in case if you do not have this powerful treatment at reach, you can use some quick and effective remedies that will alleviate the unpleasant symptoms that usually come together with hives.
- Oatmeal poultice – Make a paste from 2 cups oatmeal, 2 tablespoons cornstarch and some water. Apply this mixture on your face or wherever else you have the skin rash, leave it for about a half an hour then gently rinse with warm water. Cornstarch is a powerful remedy for highly irritated skin,
- Cold packs – This is actually a very good idea for almost any kind of irritation. Get an ice pack, frozen vegetable package or bag of ice wrapped in a thin cloth, apply it for 10 minutes on your face and repeat after a while, if it is necessary. Cold restricts blood vessels and reduces swelling and itchiness, so it will certainly help you get rid of itchy skin rash on face quite quickly.
- Aloe Vera Gel – It has anti-inflammatory effects and it soothes irritated skin. You can actually leave it on your skin overnight, or apply it as soon as you notice the skin rash on your face. It will quickly reduce the allergy symptoms and your self-esteem will remain intact.
- Olive Oil – Knowing that hives appear mostly on people with excessively dry skin, by hydrating skin you will prevent the occurrence of skin rash on face and elsewhere on the body. By massaging your dry skin with Olive Oil you will lock the moisture in and you will lower the risk of having hives. If you do not like the sensation of oily skin, you can mix three tablespoons of Olive Oil with a few drops of Grape Seed Oil, dip a cotton ball in this mixture and apply it on your hives. Leave it for about 15 minutes then use lukewarm water to gently rinse it from your skin.
- Cod Liver Oil – This remedy reduces allergic response and inflammation associated with hives. It improves the immune system, but it will not be applied on skin, like other ingredients. People who suffer from allergies should take a spoonful of Cod Liver Oil or ingest a capsule with this ingredient to get rid of the itchy skin rash on face.
- Neem leaves – They have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and anti-irritant properties, reason why Neem leaves are used for many different types of skin conditions. Acne, skin rash, eczema, psoriasis will be healed with this ingredient. Patients who want to eliminate hives quickly should simmer a handful of leaves in water for 20 minutes and soak a cotton ball in chilled solution. This remedy has to be maintained on skin for 10 minutes, a few times per day, until skin rash will go away.
- Honey – Mixed with oatmeal, honey will reduce the swelling, itchiness and burning sensations. Make a mask with 2 teaspoons of honey, ¼ cup of water and ¼ cup of plain oatmeal, apply it on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water. This mask is very efficient in alleviating redness and itchiness of skin rash on face, but it will work too on people with acne or other skin conditions.
But if you are not at home and you do not have any of these remedies at reach, you should use OxyHives from the first signs of skin allergy. This homeopathic treatment will reduce the redness, itchiness, burning and soreness that may come together with the skin rash on face. Make sure you have this hive treatment in your bag, because skin rash may appear anytime. Use OxyHives and get quick relief to allergy symptoms!